cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kay3462
Level: Powered On

Collections are Duplicating

Hi,

I have a collection which is taken from a Sharepoint list of Students. This has FullName, FirstName, etc.

I then have another collection, but this is taken from a Sharepoint list of Staff with StaffFullName, StaffCode, etc.

When I add a new item to the Student collection, that works fine.

When I add a new item to the Staff collection, it appears to add it to the Staff collection as the gallery displays the right information. However, on Collections, the name is Staff collection on the right, then when I click on it it says Student Collection and displays the Student Collection columns. There's no data in it either, which I think is the reason why I cannot patch it. 

I've tried closing the app but the collections are always there on opening, which I didn't think would happen, given they are local?

I can't get rid of the collections and setting up a new one just does the same thing by setting the columns up to match the Student one every time. I've ensured all column names are different, but I cannot change some Sharepoint column names, such as ID.

Has anyone had this problem and if so, how on earth do I resolve it? I've searched any button which adds data to the collection and they all appear good.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kay3462

Re: Collections are Duplicating

Sorry to anyone who was writing a reply, I ended up changing the collect to ThisItem instead of specifing new column names and that fixed it!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kay3462

Re: Collections are Duplicating

Sorry to anyone who was writing a reply, I ended up changing the collect to ThisItem instead of specifing new column names and that fixed it!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,931)