Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hiranfilho
Level: Powered On

Combobox in a gallery for a collection with items in a sharepoint list

Hi Folks,

@v-siky-msft ; @PowerAddict ; @Pstork1 ; @timl ; @yashag2255 

I am making an application for Taxi request for the company I work for, today all very archaic, even though they are paying the Office360 system.

In Sharepoint I have the following lists for this:

List: Coloborador
Fields: Number-Employee; Name; Address; telephone

List: RequestTaxi
Fields: ID (Sharepoint); Reason; Date; Excerpt; Approver

LIsta: PassengersTaxi
Fields: RequestID; PassengerName; Ida time; Return Time

The PassengerName field of the PassengerTaxi list is a query performed on the Coloborador list where the query returns a concatenation of the fields (Number-Employee - Name).

Initially explained this, I made in powerapps a screen applaud with a form and a gallery. Connected the RequestTaxi (Form) and PassengersTaxi lists, and creates a collection called TaxiPassageiro.

Taxisolict.PNG

Formulas>>

OnStart: Clear(TaxiPassageiro);; Collect(TaxiPassageiro;{NomePassagiero: "";HrIDA: "";HrVOLTA: ""});

OnSelect: (In the red bar with +)

Patch(TaxiPassageiro; Last(TaxiPassageiro); {NomePassagiero: ComboBox1.Selected.Value; HrIDA: TextInput8.Text; HrVOLTA: TextInput9.Text} );; Collect(TaxiPassageiro; {NomePassagiero: ""; HrIDA: ""; HrVOLTA: "" } )

My problem: I choose a combobox item that is the passenger, but starting a collection he only

Taxi1.PNG

Image above Before adding new passenger

taxi23.PNG

Clicking on new passenger, ie after PATCH and COLLECT, the combobox is in arm for all that were inserted, but the name is recorded in the collection.

Following combobox configuration

taxicombobox.PNG

Can someone help me please??

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Combobox in a gallery for a collection with items in a sharepoint list

Hi @hiranfilho ,

Could you describe more clearly about " PassengerTaxi list is a query performed on the Coloborador list"?

Do you mean that PassengerName field is a lookup field linked with Coloborador list?

If not, could you tell me the data type of PassengerName field?

Could you describe more clearly about what is your problem, "starting a collection he only" means what?

What's more, please set the combo box's Default to empty.

If you want to set the combo box's default selected item, please set its DefaultSelectedItems property.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
hiranfilho
Level: Powered On

Re: Combobox in a gallery for a collection with items in a sharepoint list

Hi @v-yutliu-msft ,

sorry for my delay!

About describing better about "PassengerTaxi list is a query performed on the Coloborador list" Sorry my english but it is a Lookup field on the Coloborador list.

Being objective, I have my list of employees with their address information, and I can not put in any passengers other than the people on the list of employees, so I made a Lookup field from the passenger list to the list of employees.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,002)