Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Redbeard
Level: Powered On

Common Data Service appears to be down

Hello,

We are currently experiencing major problems with Common Data Services.  All of our custom entities appear to have no data in them and when we connect to the CDS from any of our power apps we get yellow triangle saying "An error occurred on the server".  Is there any place to go to find logs or details about exactly what is happening in our environment?  Please advise as we are not able to continue development until this problem is resolved.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Common Data Service appears to be down

Hi Redbeard,

What’s your current situation? Are you still having the issue with Common Data Service?

How about stand entities on your side? Are they having the same issue?

How long have you been experiencing this issue?

What’s your location?

Could you provide a Session ID for further investigation?

I just checked both custom entities and standard entities in my environment. Data are properly shown on the entities, when I create an app based on the custom entities, I don’t get the error message you mentioned.

Please help collect the above information.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Redbeard
Level: Powered On

Re: Common Data Service appears to be down

Hi v-yamao-msft,

Thanks for the reply.  Fortunately we are not experiencing the problem any longer.  I was able to connect back to our Common Data Service the evening I posted this message, but then it was down again the following day for a few hours and then came back online.  The problem we had affected standard and custom entities alike.  We have opened up a Service Request and have been comunicating back and forth with them on this issue.  The latest status is to wait and see if it happens again and we will contact them with additional information about our environment.  If that happens, I will follow up on this thread.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,796)