If you do not have such a list, create a SharePoint Online list including all the above column types. However for Lookup, Person/Group, Choice columns you should NOT select the option to allow multiple values. Say the list is called MyList and all columns are called MyLookup etc.
In PowerApp Studio create a new blank app
Add the data source to your new PowerApp as described here, say the data souce is called MyList
Insert a text box to your PowerApp screen and set the Text property to any of the following:
Insert an HTML Text control to your PowerApp screen and set its HtmlText property to the following
Insert an image control to your PowerApp screen and set its Image property to the following
The only issue I have not resolved is how to retrieve the Hypelink text or the picture Display text from the SharePoint list. As you can see in 5 above I have cheated by using the hypelink itself as the text.
The Lookup and Person or Group columns seem to be read only, whereas I have been able to Patch back a text value to a Choice column.
Thank you for your message. I would like to add my experience.For my part, I tried to display on the gallery the column choice. However this does not work with your formula. I think it does not work when there are other lines on the list.
1) Click on the gallery> click on the pencil> add a drop-down control.
2) Click on the gallery> then on layout to display the new right side panel.
3) Assigned your column to the drop-down control.
4) This one appears on the gallery but it remains modifiable. To rectify this:
5) On the visual properties of the control (the right side panel). In the "display mode" section, I select "show" instead of "edit"