cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priyankbhat
Level: Powered On

Continues Authentication dialog box popup while edit or selecting properties

Hi Team,

I am getting annoying continues authentiation dialog box. After every few seconds when while i am editing my PowerApps i get dialog box. As soon as i click on authentication button, login window popups and then it disappears.

Note that I am already logged in to Sharepoint using same credentials.

Issue is not becoming irritating and i have to close my edit screen.

I have tried with Chrome, Internet explorer and even with Edge Browser using different ISP internet connection.

Other issue that i am seeing is PowerApps edit console is also gone slow. As soon as i click on property for any control it take few second before it allows me to edit. Saving take 10min to 15min and sometime i have to skip saving and start back again.

Please suggest how to fix this issue.

Thanks 

Priyank Bhat

4 REPLIES 4
priyankbhat

Re: Continues Authentication dialog box popup while edit or selecting properties

Hi Team,

I have found link https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Unable-to-create-new-app/td-p/28030

I tried steps provided. It worked for few minute but after 30min i started receiving same dialog box.

Dialogbox keeps on poping up till i get furstrated and restart my browser.

Please help.

Thanks

Priyank Bhat

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Continues Authentication dialog box popup while edit or selecting properties

Hi @priyankbhat,

Do you mean that the Authentication dialog show up persistently?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then try your app again to check if the issue is solved.

Also please take a try to remove the connection to your SP list from your app, then re-add a new connection within it, check if the issue still exsits.

In addition, please also take a try to re-start your machine, then check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
priyankbhat

Hi @v-xida-msft

I have tried options provided by you. But it seems they are not helping me in fixing issue.

Thanks

Priyank

Administrator
Administrator

adding in @LanceDelano to assist.

@TopShelf-MSFT

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 382 members 6,143 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: