cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priyankbhat
Level: Powered On

Continues Authentication dialog box popup while edit or selecting properties

Hi Team,

I am getting annoying continues authentiation dialog box. After every few seconds when while i am editing my PowerApps i get dialog box. As soon as i click on authentication button, login window popups and then it disappears.

Note that I am already logged in to Sharepoint using same credentials.

Issue is not becoming irritating and i have to close my edit screen.

I have tried with Chrome, Internet explorer and even with Edge Browser using different ISP internet connection.

Other issue that i am seeing is PowerApps edit console is also gone slow. As soon as i click on property for any control it take few second before it allows me to edit. Saving take 10min to 15min and sometime i have to skip saving and start back again.

Please suggest how to fix this issue.

Thanks 

Priyank Bhat

4 REPLIES 4
priyankbhat

Re: Continues Authentication dialog box popup while edit or selecting properties

Hi Team,

I have found link https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Unable-to-create-new-app/td-p/28030

I tried steps provided. It worked for few minute but after 30min i started receiving same dialog box.

Dialogbox keeps on poping up till i get furstrated and restart my browser.

Please help.

Thanks

Priyank Bhat

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Continues Authentication dialog box popup while edit or selecting properties

Hi @priyankbhat,

Do you mean that the Authentication dialog show up persistently?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then try your app again to check if the issue is solved.

Also please take a try to remove the connection to your SP list from your app, then re-add a new connection within it, check if the issue still exsits.

In addition, please also take a try to re-start your machine, then check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
priyankbhat

Hi @v-xida-msft

I have tried options provided by you. But it seems they are not helping me in fixing issue.

Thanks

Priyank

TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

adding in @LanceDelano to assist.

@TopShelf-MSFT

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,859)