Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CelianB
Level: Powered On

Control items individually in a Gallery

Hi,
Im struggling doing somethink in powerApps,
I have a gallery where I display some data (this gallery data is a filter from a SQL table)
For each items in the gallery I have to fixed radio button items (from SQL table too).Sans titre.png
This working well until I want for each item, display the second list of radio button ONLY if a radio item is selected (from the first list) : On my exemple I want to hide the "satisfaction" radio buttons if "Besoins éventuels" is selected. More generally, I want to control items individually in a Gallery : here change the "visible" prop
How can I do this ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff CarlosFigueira
PowerApps Staff

Re: Control items individually in a Gallery

If you have two controls inside a gallery (in your case, the two radio buttons), then you can reference the selection of one of them in the Visible property of the other.

For example, if the radio button for the "Utilisation" is called "rbUtilisation", then if you set the Visible property of the Satisfaction radio button to

rbUtilisation.Selected.Value <> "Besoins éventuels"

You can take a look at the attached app for an example of this scenario. To open it, save it locally, then go to https://create.powerapps.com, select Open (Ouvrir) -> Browse (Parcourir les fichiers), and find the file that you saved.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PowerApps Staff CarlosFigueira
PowerApps Staff

Re: Control items individually in a Gallery

If you have two controls inside a gallery (in your case, the two radio buttons), then you can reference the selection of one of them in the Visible property of the other.

For example, if the radio button for the "Utilisation" is called "rbUtilisation", then if you set the Visible property of the Satisfaction radio button to

rbUtilisation.Selected.Value <> "Besoins éventuels"

You can take a look at the attached app for an example of this scenario. To open it, save it locally, then go to https://create.powerapps.com, select Open (Ouvrir) -> Browse (Parcourir les fichiers), and find the file that you saved.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,267)