Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bigal2019
Level: Powered On

Convert Form with Image Gallery to PDF

Hi,

I have a PowerApp that connects to a SharePoint list.  There is an Attachment Control that allows users to add up to 10 attachments.  These attachments are expected to be images.  On my display screen, I show the list item details plus an Image Gallery with all of the images.  My users need to be able to print the form data plus all images.  

Initially, I created a button which sends an HTML email that adds the images as attachments.  However, my users need to have everything together to be able to print as one document....so the email with attachments method will not suffice.  Ideally, I would like to be able to generate a PDF.  I've seen videos on how to create a PDF using FLOW. These only seem to take the HTML and possibly include one static image saved somewhere.  I need to be able to loop through and add ALL of the image attachments associated with a particular list item.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Convert Form with Image Gallery to PDF

@bigal2019 

If your basic question is "how do I loop through a set of image attachments?" with Flow you can also try asking the Flow Community.  Here's a link just in case you don't get a response on the PowerApps forum.  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/bd-p/FlowForum

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@bigal2019 

If your basic question is "how do I loop through a set of image attachments?" with Flow you can also try asking the Flow Community.  Here's a link just in case you don't get a response on the PowerApps forum.  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/bd-p/FlowForum

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

bigal2019
Level: Powered On

Thanks - I posted in the Power Automate forum and resolved my issue.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Convert-Form-with-Image-Gallery-to-PDF-Po...

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,763)