cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
re_mcrsft_act
Level: Powered On

Create a form with unknown number of entries but known number of questions and answers?

Evaluating whether or not it is worth diving into powerapps to achieve the following:

I'd like to create an app that serves as a form. Users will be able to select a location from the gallery. Based on that selection, users will be pushed to an editform where multiple rows of offices will be populated, for which the same questions must be answered across all offices. Questions will change monthly, so ideally I'd like to use an excel document to create a table to upload these questions to powerapps.

Edit form:

1. Question 1

Office 1      Answer bubble 1             Answer Bubble 2             Answer Bubble 3

Office 2      Answer bubble 1             Answer Bubble 2             Answer Bubble 3

Office 3      Answer bubble 1             Answer Bubble 2             Answer Bubble 3

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Create a form with unknown number of entries but known number of questions and answers?

Hi,

I guess PowerApps can answer your need but it would be nice to get some mockups to truly understand what you want. It seems that you already know PowerApps (talking about gallery and form)

Regards

re_mcrsft_act
Level: Powered On

Re: Create a form with unknown number of entries but known number of questions and answers?

Hi Matthieu,

Please see mockup below:

mockup

My Main concern is whether or not it is feasible to ask the same set of questions and possible answers across all my offices where the number of customers varies.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,675)