cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
floweht
Level: Power Up

Create custom connector - Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager.

In the past hour I have trying to create a custom connector from a swagger file that worked fine a week ago. When I save the connector, it takes ages and eventually coughs with the following error message "Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is '75f24029-e139-40e6-9f0b-01eb9f0f6d38'."

7 REPLIES 7
grg
Level: Powered On

Re: Create custom connector - Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager.

I'm getting the same error message when I try to update my already created connector. I have tried hitting update several times, but it keeps failing.

Highlighted
Streamo

Re: Create custom connector - Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager.

We also have the same problem.

AgostinoDD

Tried to create several different blank connectors resulting in internal server error from Azure Ressource Manager. 500 Response in console.
ORB-schust

We have the same problem.

Is there a chance to create a support ticket?

floweht

This is still not solved, I keep getting the same error whenever I create a custom connector.

Not alone here, I see others experience the problem. Who can open a support ticket?

Today I get the error as yersterday:

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is '0889dcb7-44a0-46de-8c35-c174b64bc145'.

I am using a swagger file that is known to work, and anyway, if someting was wrong in the swagger file I would get a different error, most likely a validation error.

AgostinoDD

Had the same issue yesterday even if an existing connector which I had to edit. But couldn't add a new action to it.

grg

I am now able to create a new custom connector - it saves in a matter of seconds.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 86 members 5,393 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: