cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sp_mike1
Level: Powered On

Create powerApps for customers

We have develop an webapplication which we host in the Azure cloud. Every customer has it's own Azure environment (web application and sql database). We have developed some native android and IOS apps. 

Is there a way that we can replace these apps by powerApps? The powerapps would only be used by the staff of our customers.

I more or less look like the power BI embedded model. So I pay a monthly price and I can create as many apps as I want and get charged by usage.

2 REPLIES 2
v-siky-msft
Level 10

Re: Create powerApps for customers

Hi @sp_mike1 ,

If you want to migrate your webapplication to the PowerApps platform, you have to rebuild the app step by step in PowerApps, you have to connect to data source, add the controls, and apply the formulas to realize functions. For more information: Build an App 

The PowerApps can only be shared with Users and Groups in Azure Active Directory, and it can also be shared with guest users of an Azure Active Directory tenant. For more information: Share a canvas app in PowerApps 

Best regards,

Sik

sp_mike1
Level: Powered On

Re: Create powerApps for customers

Hi @v-siky-msft This already clears things up. 

But let me explain, a bit more in detail my question.

We offer a kind of niche ERP system to our customers (running on Azure). Users of this system need to do some data input (let us say, sales per day). To make things easy we want to create an (Android and IOS) app for this data input. However is it also possible to use PowerApps for this task. The users are Azure AD users and do not have a powerApp license.

Is this doable?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,278)