cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft michowl
Microsoft

Custom API Update Swagger Error: The gateway did not receive a response from 'Microsoft.PowerApps'

I am having an issue updating my custom API's swagger file in the PowerApps custom connections area.

After completing the first page (uploading the swagger.json), I fill in the AAD Authentication details for the API (Auth Type: AAD, Client ID, Client Secret, Login url, Tenant ID and Resource URL). Same settings as I always use for this connection.

I hit Save and the blue "Saving..." bar appears and stays for about a minute, at which point, I get the red error bar with the following message: "Custom API Update Swagger Error: The gateway did not receive a response from 'Microsoft.PowerApps' within the specified time period."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft michowl
Microsoft

Re: Custom API Update Swagger Error: The gateway did not receive a response from 'Microsoft.PowerApp

Issue seems to have resolved itself after two days. I already do delete and recreate the connection after updating the CustomAPI. If the Edit CustomAPI feature does not work or is not recommended, it should be removed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Custom API Update Swagger Error: The gateway did not receive a response from 'Microsoft.PowerApp

Hi Michowl,

Instead of updating the custom API's swagger file, can you try to delete the connection and add a new one? Which is the safe way to do it. 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Microsoft michowl
Microsoft

Issue seems to have resolved itself after two days. I already do delete and recreate the connection after updating the CustomAPI. If the Edit CustomAPI feature does not work or is not recommended, it should be removed.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,013)