cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HendosMark
Level: Powered On

Customised List in Powerapps lacking functionality on Mobile Devices

I have been testing out the new Powerapps Customised Forms option through an existing Sharepoint List, and although it works really well on Desktop, its functionality on Mobile I feel is compromised. 

From not scrolling effectively to the view being awkward to navigate when attempting a lookup, the mobile views are still too cumbersome to be considered a viable option at this stage if mobile users are the key target.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Customised List in Powerapps lacking functionality on Mobile Devices

Hi @HendosMark,

I do not have your issue on my iPhone while using an app created by SharePoint list. Scrolling and lookup works just fine, the same as it works on pc. 

Would you please tell more detailed information about what exactly is your issue? How the app behaves when you do a lookup? How did you create the app? What is the os version and PowerApps version on your phone?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
HendosMark
Level: Powered On

Re: Customised List in Powerapps lacking functionality on Mobile Devices

Hi @v-monli-msft and thanks for getting back

So on the scrolling issue, in this example I went to my list, selected the row/record I wanted to edit, clicked EDIT and the new customised form launched. When launched I could see the form until the 5th card, but when I try to scroll down the form to see the next cards in the form (in my case there are 20 total cards) the screen 'bounces' and there are no further cards visible. The scroll bar on the side of the window shows there is no further data available to view. This is on an iPhone 5s running Safari. 

On Android running Chrome, My other issue is that side scrolling to view more detail will allow me to scroll right but when I try to go left it closes the customised form view, and also I cant see my Lookup values when on the right hand side of the form. Again the form closes when I try to return back left

I also find the form quite slow to load, both on data and wifi connection.

The app was created in as a Modern List, and i created dedicated Powerapps for Mobile use as the apps will be used by our Maintenance crews. I would like to move away from the dedicated app and get it through the Modern List view as across the business Powerapps are used quite sparingly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,232)