cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveSpink
Level: Power Up

Re: Data Sources "Not Connected"

I am in the same situation.  Was finalising app for presentation at 14:00 this afternoon (UK time), web editor suddenly crashed and now I have no connections available at all.  This potentially could "kill" the project before it starts if we cannot be sure of platform stability.

hgowdy
Level: Powered On

Same issue here. Related app FLOWS not working but PowerBI tiles on same data OK.

TMaurer

I'm having exactly the same issues right now, about an hour ago it still worked for me.

That's highly unfortunate since I need to get my app done today and can't test everything.

LondonJetsetter

Very annoying.

Existing connections won't work

Can't add new ones.

Status page says "everything is working fine"

Feedback on most things I try is "The gateway did not receive a response from 'Microsoft.PowerApps' within the specified time period."

obanuelos

Same problem (Spain 13:30 h local time) and this message in the Powerapps support website: "No issues. PowerApps is running smoothly. " Smiley Mad

JeroenL

Same from the Netherlands.... Smiley Sad

serastpan

Yep, it's happening again...

Georgiak22

Same here (Greece) None of my apps work

LudwigTerBel

Don't worry it is not a problem with you it is with Microsoft, don't change anything and after a few hours or a day everything will work again.

Hey Microsoft this is the second time this week that this is also happening with me! We are also going to launch our apps this comming Monday and this is bad. It is to random and the downtime is to long.

Also having this problem in Belgium.

StephenPort

Having the same issue still here. Was working last night and then the app and associated MS Flows are all failing as unable to connect to the data source. Microsoft need to update the status of this and also I notice updates were made to the PowerApps studio with little notification of the changes.

If we're going to start building business processes on PowerApps and Flow for ourselves and clients then stability is a must before any new features!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 333 members 6,535 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: