cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Re: Data card won't move to another position on screens.

Heads up @spdevel!!

After enabling this and working for awhile then saving... I opened my app to find it completely UNUSABLE. Had to turn this setting off to make the app work again. 

Here is a thread explaining: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/BUG-App-Unusable-in-Editing-Env/m-p/141700/hi...

James70
Level: Powered On

I had a long struggle to position controls I added to a modified user input form. No editing of Y-values helped. At last, I found out that there were two important things in order to get it to work: 0. Click on an existing Datacard and in the right column click Edit. 1. Put a new control inside a card. So you should first make a new card by clicking on ... Fields! Microsoft's logic. After clicking on Fields > New field, a new Datacard is inserted. Now insert a control in it. 2. Now you can move the card (with the control) up and down (with 1 column layout at least, I did not try other layouts), by dragging the field in the field in de data column. Good luck!
emily8787

If you are able to get the data cards into the layout you like (using the default layout options or otherwise) you can also go into the data fields area and renumber/drag and drop them (in the field list not on the screen) into the order you prefer...

Highlighted
Triplef

Doest this mean no freeform placing fields ? 

as in RESPONSIVE ONLY ? 

im tryign to make a complicated FORM that LOOKS like our paper form, and unfortunately it doesnt work...

as you see in this sample.. all white are form fields.. 

http://prntscr.com/maskxr

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,522)