Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Devildez
Level: Powered On

Different gallery displays based on another control

Hi,

I am having a bit of trouble with galleries. Basically, in my app, I have a Radio control to chose different locations (buildings) and then, depending on the location I chose, I have other radio controls (one for each locations) to choose a floor from. In SharePoint, i have a database that links meeting rooms with their locations and floors. So my goal is to display these meeting rooms in a single gallery but I want to display only the ones that correspond to the choices made by the user on the 2 Radio controls (location and floor). Is it possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devildez

Re: Different gallery displays based on another control

I found a way, i feel kinda stupid now ^^ I just put an If statement in my Items for the Radio Control that deals with the floors. So, the choices between floors depends on the locations the user has chosen. The Gallery just takes the infos from the controls and It displays the corresponding rooms.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
QJappie22
Level 8

Hi @Devildez,

Make sure you Radio Control Items for 'Location' (Radio1) and 'Floors' (Radio2) have the same names as the SharePoint columns in you 'Meeting Rooms' SP database/list (MeetingRoomsSP). Then set the Item of you Gallery to:

Filter(MeetingRoomsSP, Radio1.Selected.Value = Location, Radio2.Selected.Value = Floors)

Now it only shows the Meeting Rooms which have the selected values from the Radio Controls in their SharePoint Columns.

Devildez

My problem is that I have 4 floor controllers because for each building, I have differents floors available. It could work if I could modify my radio control so it displays the corresponding floors based on the chose locations. But I cannot manage to just simply say in the items  : "If I chose that in my radio control for locations then display these floors, If I chose this one then display those floors..."

Devildez

I found a way, i feel kinda stupid now ^^ I just put an If statement in my Items for the Radio Control that deals with the floors. So, the choices between floors depends on the locations the user has chosen. The Gallery just takes the infos from the controls and It displays the corresponding rooms.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,144)