cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Computron
Level: Powered On

Difficulty Extracting information from JSON array into Powerapps collection via a flow

Hello Powerapp'ers,

Wondering if I could pick your magnificient brains on the problem below:

Objective:  Use a powerapps button to return multiple fields from a sharepoint list using 'Send an HTTP request to Sharepoint', parsing the information into a JSON response and then extracting those values into a collection 'DemoGet3'.  This function is going to replace the 'filter' function I've been using as the number of records has now surpassed function's 2000 operable limit.

Description of issue:

When trying to run the flow I am asked for two arguments (see below)

1.pngError message shown when trying to run flow from button

I've managed to fathom out the URI section with the following formula, but I'm now stuck on the second parameter:

2.pngWhat needs to entered into 'SendanHTTPrequestToSharePoint_Body' to successfully pull the information into the DemoGet3 collection???

The collection has created successfully, but is not populated due to the second parameter being incomplete (i believe, but please let me know if my thinking is wrong)3.pngEmpty Collection

The Flow:

4.png

Hopefully I've provided enough information for a decent insight, however if something useful is missing please let me know.  Any response will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Computron.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,425)