cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asif082
Level: Powered On

Disable Gallery Item selected button when form is subitted

Hi,

I need help with disabling gallery item selected button.

Scenario:

I am trying to capture audit response on different cases. So I have created four galleries as it can be seen on Page1. Each Gallary have its own screen on so for example if user select top left gallary and select first button it navigates to page 2 and fill the details which saves to different table in sql. 

So when user hit "Submit Audit" on Page 2 and navigate back to Page1 then that selected "Start Audit" should become disabled.

Page1

Image 01.JPG

Page2

Image 02.JPG

Really appreciate the help here, please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Disable Gallery Item selected button when form is subitted

Hi @asif082 ,

Could you please share a bit more your data source to store the Audit records?

Do you want to disbale the "Start Audit" button within the Gallery in your Page1 when the corresponding Audit record has been saved into your different table?

I assume that there is column in your Audit records data source to store the Audit name, and the Audit name is a Primary column in your Audit records data source.

I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:

Set the DisplayMode property of the "Start Audit" button within your Gallery (in Page1) to following:

If(
    ThisItem.AuditName in 'YourDifferentTable'.AuditColumn,
    DisplayMode.Disabled,
    DisplayMode.Edit
)

Note: The AuditName column represents the column in your Audit records data source, which used to store the Audit name. The AuditColumn represents the column in your 'YourDifferentTable' to store the submitted Audit name.

Please take a try with above solution, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
lucia
Level 8

Hey,

I think the best approach is to Set() a variable Disabled mode, when you hit the "Submit audit". And somewhere to change it to Edit/View when you need so you can assign this variable to the displayMode field of your button you want to disable.

Hope this helps.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @asif082 ,

Could you please share a bit more your data source to store the Audit records?

Do you want to disbale the "Start Audit" button within the Gallery in your Page1 when the corresponding Audit record has been saved into your different table?

I assume that there is column in your Audit records data source to store the Audit name, and the Audit name is a Primary column in your Audit records data source.

I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:

Set the DisplayMode property of the "Start Audit" button within your Gallery (in Page1) to following:

If(
    ThisItem.AuditName in 'YourDifferentTable'.AuditColumn,
    DisplayMode.Disabled,
    DisplayMode.Edit
)

Note: The AuditName column represents the column in your Audit records data source, which used to store the Audit name. The AuditColumn represents the column in your 'YourDifferentTable' to store the submitted Audit name.

Please take a try with above solution, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,674)