cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Display Images from Sharepoint to a Gallery

How can I display an image from Sharepoint attachments in a gallery? I have tried to put all the attachments into a collection, but it seems like it is not working. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Display Images from Sharepoint to a Gallery

Each entry in your gallery could contain multiple attachments, so your Image property (ThisItem.'{Attachments}') is returning a table rather than a single attachment.

If you only want the first attachment you can try First(ThisItem.'{Attachments}').AbsoluteUrl.

Attachments is the table, AbsoluteUrl is one of the fields and the one you need to reference to show an image.

If you want all the attachments you will need to 'nest' a gallery inside your existing gallery to show multiple attachments for each row.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Each entry in your gallery could contain multiple attachments, so your Image property (ThisItem.'{Attachments}') is returning a table rather than a single attachment.

If you only want the first attachment you can try First(ThisItem.'{Attachments}').AbsoluteUrl.

Attachments is the table, AbsoluteUrl is one of the fields and the one you need to reference to show an image.

If you want all the attachments you will need to 'nest' a gallery inside your existing gallery to show multiple attachments for each row.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the formula, it keeps saying the name isn't valid, this identifier is not recognized. How can I find the appropriate name of the attachments? I have imported into a collection but the collection does not have an attachment titled "Attachments"? Thank you. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,291)