cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkmc
Level: Powered On

Do not send email from powerapps

Hello,

I have problems sending a message from powerapps, it does not show any error.

Office365.SendEmail(
    "jorge.matta@ulcb.edu.pe";
    Dropdown1.Selected.Value;
    TextInput1.Text;
    {Importance: "Normal"}
)

other users can send without problems but my user does not send.
Previously my user did send but after I gave him close session on all devices he stopped sending messages.
I have to do some additional configuration.

Thank you!ventana.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Do not send email from powerapps

Hi @jkmc,

Please make sure that you have started session (restore the session) for the users within your Office 365 Admin Center.

It may take almost several minutes to complete the restore process.

In addition, please consider take a try to clear cache of your browser, then within your app, re-create a new connection to Office 365 Outlook connector using the user's sign in account. Try your formula again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

HI @jkmc,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Could you please show more details about the close session that you mentioned?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please check if the sign in account which the user uses to create a connection to Office 365 Outlook connector has been enabled O365 mailbox REST API.

Also please check if the sign in account which the user uses to create a connection to Office 365 Outlook connector has enough permission to send an email.

There are some limits in Office 365 Outlook connector, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#known-issues-and-limitations

In addition, please consider take a try to re-open new session for the user on devices, then check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please take a try to ask the user to re-create a new connection to Office 365 Outlook connector within this app, try the formula again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jkmc
Level: Powered On

Perform tests and other users have no problems sending mail, only my user has problems sending mail because when I closed session on all devices started with this problem.Correo_cierre_power.jpg

Apparently my mail user lost connection with powerapps or does not have permissions since when I try to start session from the URL he shows me the following error.Correo_iniciosession_falla_power.jpg

Make another small application that does the same function of sending mail creating a new connector to office 365 outlook and when doing the procedure of clicking on the button to send the mail from powerapps it does not show me any error message but it does not send the mail either .Correo_power.jpg

I think that when I click on "Close session on all devices" I lost connection with PowerApps and that's why I can not send emails from PowerApps.

Thank you!!!

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @jkmc,

Please make sure that you have started session (restore the session) for the users within your Office 365 Admin Center.

It may take almost several minutes to complete the restore process.

In addition, please consider take a try to clear cache of your browser, then within your app, re-create a new connection to Office 365 Outlook connector using the user's sign in account. Try your formula again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 324 members 5,468 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: