cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does the PowerApps solution have capability for offline working

Thanks for this Carlos!

I hope you have some sample code that we can follow.

It is somewhat difficult to comprehend on how the code could look like.

Thanks again!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does the PowerApps solution have capability for offline working

Hi ,I need bit of help regarding offline mode using sharepoint , I have tried everything but the local cached data is not getting updated in sharepoint when the app is getting reconnected to internet , though it doesn't shows any errors. Offline data not getting updated in sharepoint.

Below is my code,

Pointer : When user is offline and trying to make a new entry his record is being saved in Collection "LocalUpdatedRecords" and when he regains the internet connectivity the records should be updated in sharepoint list "Offline test" .

I have tried Using Patch ,Update ,Collect etc but nothing seems to update the records in sharepoint, any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If(Connection.Connected && CountRows(LocalUpdatedRecords)>0, ForAll(LocalUpdatedRecords,Patch(OfflineTest,Defaults(OfflineTest),{FirstName :lbl_FirstName,LastName:lbl_LastName,Age:lbl_Age,Mobile:lbl_Mobile})); Clear(LocalUpdatedRecords); SaveData(LocalUpdatedRecords,"LocalUpdatedRecordsToBeAdded"); Refresh(OfflineTest); ClearCollect(OfflineData2,OfflineTest); SaveData(OfflineData2,"LocalCachedData")); Navigate(BrowseScreen1,ScreenTransition.Cover)

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 124 members 5,440 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: