cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
drewski
Level: Powered On

Drop Down Values Won't Display in Dynamics 365 site

Has anyone noticed things not working correctly in the Dynamics 365 web player site?

When I preview my app (or use it embedded in SP) everything works correctly, but when I use the web link to view, certain drop downs will not show the value in the text field (but are being selected in the background).

These are regular drop downs coming from SP and it's only certain ones that act up.. I've tried re-creating the fields and re-adding them to the Edit Form in PowerApps and it still continues to act the same. I've also tried playing with font sizes, padding etc - and nothing seems to work.

I added a screenshot where you can see the left drop down populates fine, but the one on the right has a value selected, but it won't display it (even though you click into it and see a value selected)

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Drop Down Values Won't Display in Dynamics 365 site

Please press F12, under the console, check to see if there are any loading errors there.

Besides, make sure the dropdown has been configrued to a proper value to display.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
drewski
Level: Powered On

Re: Drop Down Values Won't Display in Dynamics 365 site

"make sure the dropdown has been configrued to a proper value to display"

what does that mean exactly? All of the other drop downs just work as expected, is there something specific I need to change/toggle?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,873)