cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
meenuu
Level: Powered On

Drop down list is sowing error

The drop down was working well and suddenly the drop down field which has people lookup showing error. I tried removing in power apps and added back. It is still same. host.PNGerror.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Drop down list is sowing error

Hi @meenuu ,

Could you please share a bit more about the error that you mentioned?

Do you mean that the "yellow" warning icon? Have you faced a Delegation warning issue with your People Picker ComboBox?

Could you please share more details about the formula you typed within the DefaultSelectedItems property of the ComboBox?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. On your side, please consider unlock the Hosts Data card in your Edit form, then cut the formula within the Items property, then paste it again, check if the issue is solved.

3.JPG

You could also consider set the Items property of the People Picker ComboBox (DataCardValue1) to following:

Choices([@Visitor].'Host(s)')

then check if the issue is fixed.

Also please check if you have faced a Delegation warning issue with the DefaultSelectedItems property of the Host ComboBox. If true, it means that the formula you typed within the DefaultSelectedItems property of the Host ComboBox caused a Delegation warning issue.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
iiBzY

Try cutting and pasting the items within the items field, I encounter this issue quite frequently and this usually resolves it

PowerAddict
Level 10

Is Host a field on the Visitor entity? Can you unlock the datacard and try replacing the items property of the combo box to something like Distinct(Visitor.Host) (use the same syntax as in your expression) OR if Hosts is a lookup field to another entity, just try Hosts. 

If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution. Thanks!

Hardit(Haman)

meenuu

Hi @iiBzY  How to paste within the field. It is pasting on the form not the host data card. 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @meenuu ,

Could you please share a bit more about the error that you mentioned?

Do you mean that the "yellow" warning icon? Have you faced a Delegation warning issue with your People Picker ComboBox?

Could you please share more details about the formula you typed within the DefaultSelectedItems property of the ComboBox?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. On your side, please consider unlock the Hosts Data card in your Edit form, then cut the formula within the Items property, then paste it again, check if the issue is solved.

3.JPG

You could also consider set the Items property of the People Picker ComboBox (DataCardValue1) to following:

Choices([@Visitor].'Host(s)')

then check if the issue is fixed.

Also please check if you have faced a Delegation warning issue with the DefaultSelectedItems property of the Host ComboBox. If true, it means that the formula you typed within the DefaultSelectedItems property of the Host ComboBox caused a Delegation warning issue.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,385)