cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jinman
Level: Powered On

Re: ERROR FROM TOKEN EXCHANGE. BAD AUTHORIZATION TOKEN. THE ACCESS TOKEN HAS EXPIRED

Checked telemetry. You are right. The error,http400, got increased recently. I dropped an email to folks to look at this matter with priority. will keep you posted.

TheRobRush
Level 8

Re: ERROR FROM TOKEN EXCHANGE. BAD AUTHORIZATION TOKEN. THE ACCESS TOKEN HAS EXPIRED

Thank you @Jinman 

PowerApps Staff AlanC
PowerApps Staff

Hi Rob, without having a lot of details about your app or flows, it is possible that your issue is being caused by policies in your tenant:

Things to check (a tenant administrator will need to make this changes).

1. If the connections you are using require MFA, make sure that your tenant is configure to allow users to remember MFA on devices they trust (checkbox at the bottom):

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/authentication/howto-mfa-mfasettings#mfa-ser...

1. Make sure that your tenant token policies are not configured for short life spans:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/authentication/howto-mfa-mfasettings#mfa-ser...

If you don't have admin access, I may be able to provide alternative work arounds. If you could share your App id (the app URL when playing the app would suffice) I may be able to figure out a mitigation.

Thanks,

Alan

TheRobRush
Level 8

TheRobRush
Level 8

It's occuring on all apps that access Sharepoint though right now.

TheRobRush
Level 8

@AlanCit only started happening in the past week, and we have had apps up and running since around february. Assuming with a few different people all in this thread experiencing the same issue suddenly something might have happened, potentially with the most recent iOs update since it does not occur on the iPad running an older version of iOs

The most recent stable release, iOS 12.4, was released on July 22, 2019.

Which is around same time we all began having issues

TheRobRush
Level 8

Shared a few comments ago the exact code on the app i made to test it if you wanna look at it
raristondo
Level: Powered On

I use Android and I have the same problem for two weeks, in my opinion the update of Power Apps caused this inconvenience, since it coincides with the beginning of the problem. On July 29 they released another update that I only installed on 3 tablets and I am still waiting for the problem to improve. Greetings.

TheRobRush
Level 8

Hey raris! I do think its at least partially OS related as the iPads I have running an outdated iOs build all function properly. Unless those older iPads are stuck on an outdated powerapps build because they cant update past a certain point because of outdated iOs. Will check that Monday when back in office though.
PowerApps Staff AlanC
PowerApps Staff

Hi Rob, we are still investigating the root cause. One more thing, would you mind sharing the date time settings and the location settings of the two devices? (screenshots should be fine) I'm trying to compare whether they have different settings, for example time zone and automatically setting time zone based on location.

Thanks,

Alan

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,080)