cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SKirkby
Level: Powered On

Re: ERROR FROM TOKEN EXCHANGE. BAD AUTHORIZATION TOKEN. THE ACCESS TOKEN HAS EXPIRED

Hi there,

My app is a sign in / sign out app for staff. Reception staff monitor the app as they are based next to it. This morning (around 9:30 BST) they informed me that the error still occured earlier this morning. I checked the app store for any updates but there is nothing there. Has this update not reached the UK yet? Or is it not actually fixed?

PK_Blazquez

Re: ERROR FROM TOKEN EXCHANGE. BAD AUTHORIZATION TOKEN. THE ACCESS TOKEN HAS EXPIRED

Bump.
Exactly the same situation.

@SKirkby wrote:

Hi there,

My app is a sign in / sign out app for staff. Reception staff monitor the app as they are based next to it. This morning (around 9:30 BST) they informed me that the error still occured earlier this morning. I checked the app store for any updates but there is nothing there. Has this update not reached the UK yet? Or is it not actually fixed?

t19670

Bump same situation.

Has this hotfix been released in the UK?

TheRobRush
Level 8

@Jinman wrote:

Thanks TheRobRush. The incident got fixed and bits deployed yesterday afternoon, PDT timezone. Let us know if you could see any issues.

Hey guys, you HAD the issue fixed, but it is back again so not sure what yall changed recently but it has reverted the issue back into existence.

Jinman

Can you share your appId and sessionId?

Telemetry shows the claimed issue has disappeared. Maybe other causes trigger the error. 

Jinman

@TheRobRush Could you share your appId and sessionId?

Telemetry shows the claimed issue has disappeared already. however, if you say, you are still encountering it.  Maybe something else be there.

TheRobRush
Level 8

@Jinman wrote:

@TheRobRush Could you share your appId and sessionId?

Telemetry shows the claimed issue has disappeared already. however, if you say, you are still encountering it.  Maybe something else be there.

Yah man, it WAS fixed when you first posted that it had been patched and only just began reoccuring sometime in last few days.

App ID for the App I made to test it is 4c8a238c-796a-4a3c-b059-8ca0e55760a5

Very simple, patch a single record into sharepoint via button, with a timer to track time powerapps has been open.

Of possible importance, the first time your team had fixed this issue it was occuring at just past the two hour mark, now with it's reoccurance it appears to begin around the horu mark, maybe hour twenty.

Tested it again for you guys this morning and session ID of the test was

b449dafc-7794-42b4-8d03-2ea134e91f50

empe2

I can confirm that the Problem still exists. I updated our Apps to the newest PowerApps version, readded all the connectors and so on, but we still get these ErrorMessages. Can you please fix it asap?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,560)