cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: ERROR: my app can update all field except Date

Hi @Sayho_Wong,

I have made a test on my side (Within published app in web and PowerApps mobile app) and don't have the issue that you mentioned. I could not reproduce your issue on my side currently.

Please check if the version of your PowerApps Studio for Windows or PowerApps app within Mobile Device is 3.18061.12. There is something wrong with the previous version (3.18054.16) of PowerApps, the user @KK89 has faced similar issue with you and the PowerApps Staff @LanceDelano has made a response to it within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/PowerApps-mobile-app-stopped-working-after-an...

In addition, I agree with your thought almost. As an alternative solution, you could consider take a try to create a new date/time field in the your SP list, re-engine your app pointing to the new field, then modify all formula related to the date field.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
GlennEvans
Level: Power Up

The version of power apps is not the issue.  Mine has been updated and the problem still exists.

It is also not the solution to recreate new fields in the list or to completely recreate the list.  While this has worked for a short time, before I had finished recreating the list the problem returned.

There is currently no fix for this.  I have a case open with microsoft support.  They have looked at my issue and have not yet been able to provide me with a solution.  Nothing mentioned in this thread will help solve this problem.

PowerApps Staff LanceDelano
PowerApps Staff

We have customers who have reported that the fix is active.  Make sure you have the right version, open your app, make a small edit and save and republish.  Pleasse let us know if this does or does not work. 

Thanks,

Sayho_Wong
Level: Powered On

I have already report that how I make it work.
i create a new date/time field in the same list, re-engine my app pointing to the new field. all formula related to the date have to change. then it work.
I can’t sure is it related to the fix. But I am sure that I have a try after update which the my powerapps version and the phone app version is the same.

WPB
Level 8

@LanceDelano and @v-xida-msft,

Still waiting for a solution (Same problem with SQL).

The SubmitForm won't save the Date Datacards. I have the version 3.18081.22.

I find this weird that it detects changes to the field (Form.Unsaved) but can't save it. Even after i SubmitForm, the Form.Unsaved is still unchanged.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 294 members 5,655 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: