cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msmith
Level 8

Edit Form from Details

Hoping someone has seen this issue before and it is working on my other forms. Creating a new screen did not work either, so I am missing something.

From the details page I have added the icon to edit the item. The expression is as follows.

EditForm(EditForm3);Navigate('Training-EditScreen1',ScreenTransition.None)

This same expression using a different Screen and EditForm works, but will not work on this perticular Details to Edit.

From the browse screen to detail screen is fine, clicking on edit does not pass the item information to the EditScreen1.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
msmith
Level 8

Re: Edit Form from Details

I figured it out and hopefully I can explain it for the next person. On the edit screen select the EditForm and go to Advanced. Now go down to the field Item. Mine was empty and I just need to enter in the correct BrowseGallery.Selected. In my case it was BrowseGallery2.Selected.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
msmith
Level 8

Re: Edit Form from Details

I figured it out and hopefully I can explain it for the next person. On the edit screen select the EditForm and go to Advanced. Now go down to the field Item. Mine was empty and I just need to enter in the correct BrowseGallery.Selected. In my case it was BrowseGallery2.Selected.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (1,913)