I have a Custom Edit Form connected to a sharepoint list. The data in the form is driven by a Gallery. Selecting an item in the gallery should prompt the EditForm to LookUp Selected item from the sharepoint list and display for editing in the form. This works fine in Preview mode but the form gets stuck on "Getting your data.." forever when the app is published. I have several screens that function like this. Some of the forms seem to work fine even after publishing but most of them do not work properly. I have tried deleting the form and creating a new form from scratch to no avail. I have also tried various other suggestions littered through these forums but none of them seem to work.