Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hpkeong
Level 10

Re: Email Flow embeded HTML5 format suddenly fail to work

Hi

Thanks.

Yes, NO EMAIL can be received. So, awaiting your bug fixing on Invalid Template.

For 20 mails per day, I don;t think so I have exceeded. I only sent out 5 today.

Meantime, since this is for Productivity,

- Why is the limitation? I don;t think a company will just send 20 emails / day unless there is no business!

- When will this be increased or set to unlimited?

TQ

hpkeong
Power Automate Staff SameerCh
Power Automate Staff

I will let Rodrigo continue to investigate the issues around why you are not receiving the mails into your account.

As for the limits, we provide this feature as a quick way for users to notify of important events from Flow.  A daily limit of 20 is an initial limit that we provide for all users -- as these mails are sent from a Microsoft Flow account.  This is not intended to be used or replace a mail server/service for a business.  Flow provides a bunch of connectors that allows you to send mail using various mail services where we do have such quota restrictions -- SendGrid, MailChimp, Mandrill, SparkPost, Office 365 Outlook, Outlook.com. You could also use the SMTP connector to connect to ay SMTP server.  And, we are working on adding more as well.

HTH

Sameer

hpkeong
Level 10

Hi

Thanks for explanation in detail.

While awaiting your rectification on the INVALID TEMPLATE (still fail from since that day until just now, from Win 10, Android, iPhone,..), I add SMTP mail and the same error occured.

I am not sure why Email are not working at all from MS Flow and seems like no clear instruction, limitation, etc. until we found problem. Is that because we are using on Preview Version, so problems are always referred to as KNOWN ISSUES!!

TQ

hpkeong
amitloh
Level: Powered On

Hi hpkeong I had exactly same issue last week, I did not receive email on my gmail using OOB(Mail action- it initially asks for sendgrid terms) but flow shows success.
Microsoft Employee

It could be that you clicked on the 'unsubscribe' button.

If you give me your email I can check and remove you from the unsubscribe list.

Regards,

Rodrigo

hpkeong
Level 10

Hi

I think so because it happened to me before because I tried clicking on "unsubscribe" before and asked from MS to remove from the list and it worked again.

Just sharing.
hpkeong
Microsoft Employee

Hi amitloh,

I looked at the telemetry and I think I found your email address. Please ping me at this address: roaceves (at microsoft dot com) to confirm your email so that you can start receiving emails again.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've done the same, anyway to get the my email subscribed back.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please ENABLE for me, farrukh@broadpeak.com. I clicked on unsubscribe while testing my flows.

MelindaK
Level 8

Hi @roaceves,

Is there anything that can be done (a setting maybe) to control it in Flow to allow/not allow users to unsubscribe .

I have just tested and I have the same problem, I clicked the 'Unsubscribe' link and I have stopped receiving any more emails. 

This is bad architecture!! If I create a flow that sends emails out to users... they should not be able to unsubscribe from these emails as they should receive them for business processes purposes. It's not up to them, if they want these emails or not, is up to administrators.

Thanks,

MelindaK

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,788)