cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stmorgan
Level: Powered On

Email Photo Gallery

Hello, I have  a button that adds a photo to a collection on select from "Add Image" (not a camera) and it is working great. I want to be able to then email that collection of photos but I can't seem to get it to work. I can get a single pic to email via "Add Image" and I can get multiple pics to email when I use the "camera"function but I want to be able to do it from Add Image using a gallery. Here is my current formula...

If(!IsBlank(DataCardValue11.Text)&&!IsBlank(DataCardValue12.Selected.Value)&&!IsBlank(DataCardValue13.Selected.Value)&&!IsBlank(DataCardValue14.Text), Office365.SendEmail(DataCardValue12.Selected.Value, "Feedback", "The number is: " &DataCardValue11& Char(10)& "Area of Focus: " &DataCardValue13.Selected.Value& Char(10)& "Missed Opportunities: " &DataCardValue14, {Attachments:Feedbackpics}); SubmitForm(Form3);NewForm(Form3); Navigate(HelpScreen,ScreenTransition.Fade))

I thought by just adding my collection to attachements ie "Feedbackpics" it would work becasue that is how it works when I use the camera function. However, as soon as I add that I get an error. Any help would be great! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Email Photo Gallery

HI @Stmorgan,

Can you share a bit more about your issue?

Can you show me the formula of adding a photo to a collection?

I made a test.5.PNG

Set the onselect property of button1 to:

Collect(collection1,{Name:"pic.jpg",ContentBytes:UploadedImage1.Image,'@data.type':""})

Set the onselect property of button2 to:

Office365.SendEmail(TextInput2.Text,"feedback","The number is: " &TextInput1.Text,{Attachments:collection1})

6.PNG

please check if the formula of ContentBytes is  AddMediaButton1.Media.

regards,

Eason

Community Support Team _ Eason YU
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

HI @Stmorgan,

Can you share a bit more about your issue?

Can you show me the formula of adding a photo to a collection?

I made a test.5.PNG

Set the onselect property of button1 to:

Collect(collection1,{Name:"pic.jpg",ContentBytes:UploadedImage1.Image,'@data.type':""})

Set the onselect property of button2 to:

Office365.SendEmail(TextInput2.Text,"feedback","The number is: " &TextInput1.Text,{Attachments:collection1})

6.PNG

please check if the formula of ContentBytes is  AddMediaButton1.Media.

regards,

Eason

Community Support Team _ Eason YU
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Hi @Stmorgan thank you for your post. Can you review the response from @v-sheyu-msft and advise if you're still having an issue?

@TopShelf-MSFT

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,895)