cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ethan0079
Level: Powered On

Error 202 "Accepted"

Hello ,

I have a question that I think powerapps users will not be able to answer me so I am addressing an admin or a powerapps Staff.

Does powerapps consider error 202 and an error?

Because he doesn't seem to like it, whereas the error is not a serious error: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes

Error 202 is accepted but just not "finish"

So is it possible to disable all errors in powerapps with a function or any function? or just say that if it receives an error 202 it does not display any error messages?

Thank you for your answer

Ethan

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Ethan0079

Re: Error 202 "Accepted"

??

Spoiler
please it's important
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Ethan0079,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to disable all errors in PowerApps using a function or any function?

Actually, the HTTP 202 response code is not an error, it just represents that the request has been accepted for processing, but the processing has not been completed.

If you want to disable all errors in PowerApps using a function or any function, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Ethan0079

Hi, @v-xida-msft

Yes actually I would like to be able to disable this "error".

Because I actually use a flow that sends all the images in my collection with metadata and in addition an image that comes from an API.

My flow works great everything works fine my images arrive correctly in my sharepoint but once I click on the button (on the IOS laptop) it displays a "error" when everything is working very well it's just that it's still waiting for something or I don't know what and I can't fix this problem.

So I thought either to disable everything but as I thought I understood in your message this is not possible or to say to powerapps that when there is error 202 it does not display anything.

I also tried to put a timer in my flow after the API request like 20-60 seconds but it doesn't change anything if powerapps doesn't have its answer instantly it displays the error while everything works very well and quickly. I don't understand why?

Here is the code of my button without error (before clicking on it):image.png

And here after clicking when it works very well:
image.png

Thank you for your answer

Happy Christmas Party

Ethan

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,488)