cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsarnold
Level 8

Error: 'One or more of your connections may not be authenticated. Tap here to fix them.'

All users are getting an authentication error:

Capture.JPG

The "here" link does not function (eg nothing launches) in any browser or in the native app.

Please advise, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
farsami
Level: Powered On

Re: Error: 'One or more of your connections may not be authenticated. Tap here to fix them.'

Thanks for your support.

The problem was solved, I was working on another solution which worked.

I logged in as the user and I opened the details of the App. The conection was wrong, after changing that it was solved.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
jsarnold
Level 8

Re: Error: 'One or more of your connections may not be authenticated. Tap here to fix them.'

If you "Copy Link" it returns a single semicolon ;

jsarnold
Level 8

any update?? this is impacting all production apps. 

I believe it is due to SQL connection, but unable to re-authenticate.

Please advise. 

PowerApps Staff mabolan
PowerApps Staff

Hello @jsarnold,

Can you try refreshing your data sources in the PowerApps' studio to verify which data source is having issues? To do this, open up the data pane (in the ribbon click on View -> Data Sources) and then for each data source press "..." -> Refresh.

If this is a SQL connection error, then the authentication could need to be fixed on web.powerapps.com. If you go to web.powerapps.com -> Data -> Connections, you should see a list of all of your connections. Clicking on the "..." will allow you to edit the connection details of your app so that you can make sure they are correct.

Let me know if this still does not work.

LJL
Level: Power Up

I am having the same issue.

Raj_embt
Level: Power Up

I am also having the same issue. The link to fix it does not do anything either.

wjhepworth
Level: Powered On

I am having the same issue but it is perplexing.  I have several test user accounts and this doesn't happen on all of them.  The big  problem is that the users can't do anything to fix it.  As pointed out by another user the 'here' link points to javascript:; which won't go anywhere.

This is a very serious bug.  Please provide some communication regarding a fix action.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm in the same situation where able to find a fix for this issue

Thank you

Super User
Super User

This is the same error message a user receives when they do not have SITE MEMBER permissions set on a Sharepoint list. My guess is: 

1. Its a user permission issue. 
    1. Here is some SQL permission info that may help
  2. Since it looks like a new issue to most of you, maybe the PowerApps team is trying to make PowerApps - SQL security more robust. 
    1. Currently, there is a lot of scrutiny in this area.

Hope this helps

Super User
Super User

I'm receiving this issue for random users today. How can this issue be troubleshooted?

Symptoms

• User clicks button in PowerApps
    • OnSelect function is set to
    • 'Outlook.com'.SendEmail(
          Office365Users.MyProfile().Mail,"The Form",
          email_htmlOfflineForm.HtmlText, 
          {IsHtml:true}
      )
  • User receives an error One or more of your connections may not be authenticated. Tap here to fix them
  • User clicks message, nothing happens

Please advise! This is making us look bad as we don't know how to troubleshoot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 287 members 5,380 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: