cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Estaco
Level: Power Up

Error from token exchange: Bad Key authorization token.

Hi, I have the following error when I want to get an image from an online sharepoint library using a Flow

Error from token exchange: Bad Key authorization token. Token must be a valid JWT signed with HS256\r\nFailed to validate token: IDX10223: Lifetime validation failed. The token is expired.\nValidTo: '07/27/2019 14:32:55'\nCurrent time: '07/31/2019 21:17:23'.\r\nbad token. Error=The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters. \r\n"

incidencia powerpps.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Error from token exchange: Bad Key authorization token.

Hi @Estaco ,

Could you please share a whole screenshot about your flow's configuration?

Based on the error message that you mentioned, I think there is something wrong with the SP List connection in your flow. I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:3.JPG

According to the error message, it seems to tell that the SP List connection has been expired in your flow. Please consider re-add a new connection to the SP list action in your flow, then try your flow again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Estaco 

Get file content using path action connection token has expired

Remove and re-add the connection

It could be that your organization is using some policy where user tokens are expiring after a few days

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Estaco ,

Could you please share a whole screenshot about your flow's configuration?

Based on the error message that you mentioned, I think there is something wrong with the SP List connection in your flow. I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:3.JPG

According to the error message, it seems to tell that the SP List connection has been expired in your flow. Please consider re-add a new connection to the SP list action in your flow, then try your flow again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,733)