I'm getting the exact same issue as this previous post; https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-PowerApps/Flow-BUG/td-p/71606.
I have a flow that is being called from PowerApps which is no longer working, trying to run the flow gives me the error:
"Unable to process template language expressions in action The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_sharepointonline']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_sharepointonline' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline_1, shared_office365'"
I tried to reconnect the flow in PowerApps, but then I get the error "Failed to register service". I tried to create a new flow from scratch which seemed to work for a while then didn't, it seems it stopped working when I added another owner to the flow and he change the outlook connection to his account. Oh, and also I call the Flow from both a mobile app and from a SP list using PowerApps, and it is only the mobile app that fails. Which causing me to suspect that the flow itself is not the problem here, but rather the connection to the PowerApps app.
Any advice on next step?
The error message here indocates that the connection switched from the
'shared_sharepointonline' to 'shared_sharepointonline_1, shared_office365'".
Would you please take a check under the Connection page, to verify if the connection has been created correctly?
By the way, could you please share your Flow configuration details here?
There are some issues when working with the connection within Microsoft Flow, as the Action added can't switch the connection string automatically, and I suspect the issue should be caused by this in your scenario.
More information about the issue i mentioned:
The connections have been recreated several times and the issue is always the same; if I try to use an account that is not my own it will fail. My account is the one set as owner of the PowerApp (which I cannot change) and is also the one I used for creating the flow.
The flow itself is nothing special, it connects to a SharePoint list to fetch information about an item and sends email using the outlook connector. I am pretty sure that error does not lies in the flow at it works just fine when being called from SharePoint rather than powerapps. The issue, like you say, seems to be the connection Flow - Powerapp, and I don’t know how to fix it. Note than when I add another account for connections, I also cannot re-add the flow in PowerApps. When I remove the other account, I can again re-add the flow.
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.