i'm having the same issue since a few days. My App can't be edited any longer with the same error message being shown. I do have a flow connected to the app, however it is deactivated. Setting the flow active or restoring a previous version did not solve my issue. Web editing shows the same error message.
Session ID: 4d822d1b-2894-026d-efc0-12fb179a69ad
Thanks for the support!
I have the same issue. Was looking for hours to find a solution.
Hope you can make it work ASAP.
I'm already thinkging if it was a good idea to use PowerApps, it just seems to be in baby shoes still.
This is incredibly frustrating. I've had an app ready to go for 4 months that has worked fine, and the first day we went to put in into operation this error pops up! They can't just revert to before the update??
I also have this issue. I checked first thing in the morning, but the same error. My apps are operational and is holding off alot of work.
I'm having the exact same problem. This is what I did before things went south.
1) Edited PowerApp flow on flow.microsoft.com (added new parameter to be given by PowerApp)
2) Open PowerApp in PowerApp Studio (Windows)
3) Tried to modified previous flow (original had one parameter) with edited flow
4) PowerApp Studio did not recognize edited flow (still thinks it receives only 1 parameter)
5) Deleted flow from PowerApp app
6) Closed PowerApp app and opened it again in Player
7) While player was loading, selected edit on the upper right corner
😎 Received the "Cannot read property..." error
The only "fix" was to restore to a previous version that did not implemented the modified PowerApp flows
Deleting/Disabling/Recreate flows did not work
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.