cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmel5
Level: Powered On

Error when Shared powerapp is booted up

Hey Everyone!

I have created two apps on this platform, the first works perfect, the second only works when i play it from the edit screen. Once i shared it with some people in my organization, the first page loads but the gallery does not and gives the error seen in the attachment. this prevents the selectable options from loading and users progressing through the app.

error seen is:

The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: The column 'Value' of the table wasn't found. inner exception: The column 'Value' of the table wasn't found. clientRequestId: 3bb983a6-b624-4ead-93cc-fb20d19b92c4

has anyone encountered this before and know whats happening? FYI it is using a SQL table as its data source.

Also forgive the cruedly erased parts of the attachment!

thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4
Brentless
Level 8

Re: Error when Shared powerapp is booted up

for what it is worth, I am just now experiencing the same issue.

I am loading data from 3 tables in a database, and it appears only 1 of them is loading, the other 2 produce the error you are describing.  It runs flawlessly in the "Preview" mode on the web while editing, but anytime I now open the app, I am getting the same error.

TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue @pmel5 and @Brentless. I am adding in @EvanChakiMSFT to see if he can assist with this SQL error. 

@TopShelf-MSFT

PowerApps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
PowerApps Staff

Can you get a session id( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-sessionid ) and copy it in, that will help us see what is happening in your app

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am also getting this error with every app I create. Can you assist on this? 

clientRequestId: 13834635-2796-4799-8808-417e511ed51f serviceRequestId: 13834635-2796-4799-8808-417e511ed51f;13834635-2796-4799-8808-417e511ed51f

@TopShelf-MSFT 

This is actually happening on every account I manage. 

Thanks,

Zach

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,039)