Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
zdieter
Level: Powered On

Error with Office365Groups connector

My app has worked until today when I got this error

Office365Groups.ListOwnedGroups failed: { "error": { "code": 500, "message": "The given key was not present in the dictionary.\r\n at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()\r\n at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)", "source": "msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net", "path": "choose[2]\\when[1]", "clientRequestId": "096c5cf3-4c92-4c16-91cc-6e2c89d57360" } }

I am using the "Office365Groups.ListOwnedGroups().value" on a gallery. I check to see if I still own a group and I do. Can someone walk me through this error? I need to explain more or If I put this in the wrong section please tell me. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Error with Office365Groups connector

Hi @zdieter,

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:1.JPG

Please try the formula again within your app, then check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please take a try to re-create a new connection to Office 365 Groups connector from your app, then try the formula again, check if the issue still exists.

If the issue is solved, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Super User
Super User

@zdieter,

You have done nothing wrong.  I have done this as well, and mine have been working for several weeks.  Just this morning, this error started showing up!  You are only the 2nd Ive seed report this, and no replies to my post.  It appears this must be some MS issue.  I have not heard back from MS yet either.

My post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Unexpeted-quot-Office365Groups-ListOwnedGroup...

If  you have existing usage of Office365groups in MS Flow, those are also affected.  But, it seems the flows still work with the last time it connected.  If you look at the source, you get this same error:

image.png

Super User
Super User

Hey 

I'm encountering the same problem as you guys.

So I guess this some kind of bug from Microsoft.

@zdieter@martinav You should post your problem on the Flow community too.

Kind regards

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Super User
Super User

Yep, did!

westronman
Level: Power Up

All, I have the same issue today across three separate tenants. How do we get this escalated as this is a production issue!! flowissue.PNG

programmerwwjd

Same here on powerapps

Office365Groups.ListOwnedGroups failed: { "error": { "code": 500, "message": "The given key was not present in the dictionary.\r\n at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()\r\n at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)", "source": "msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net", "path": "choose[2]\\when[1]", "clientRequestId": "2b22446c-6706-4391-a9ce-baa6f9298cba" } }

All apps broken here. Please help!

westronman

So, a workaround seems to be pasting in the Group ID (found in Azure - Groups) but this was definitely working properly a couple of days ago.

PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

Thanks for letting us know. The team is aware and looking into it.

Super User
Super User

@westronman,

Yes, I did figure that out earlier.  However, I have a group list in a gallery, and that is completely broken.  It holds the last values, but the gallery will not refresh.  Fixing this issue is the only thing that will fix one of my apps.  Thanks again.

Super User
Super User

@cherie,

Thank you for confirming that!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 469 members 5,720 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: