cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sopatte
Level 8

Export Broken

When I export a PowerApp and then try to import it, I get the following error. I am editing this in PowerApps Studio for web. If I import an old file, it works fine. Therefore I think the exporter is broken.

Annotation 2019-03-06 162503.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
sopatte
Level 8

Re: Export Broken

Okay, although it updates to the latest version every time you save. In any case I was having this issue on Wednesday the 27th which from the version history was 3.19024.16 and I tried again Wednesday the 6th with 3.19031.12 and it was still occuring, hence this post. I resaved just now and my version is 3.19031.13...and it's working again.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @sopatte ,

Could you please check whether your PowerApps version is the newest one and then test it again?

Is this only happening with one specific app? Have you tried to open it with another pc?

Best Regards.

Yumia

sopatte
Level 8

It's online. How could it possibly be out of date? You've touched on the fact that the error doesn't even make sense. I've tried it on different browsers. My coworker has tried it too. It's consistently broken across multiple apps, although they're sort of different versions of the same app.

I am exporting from one environment and attempting to import into another. I can use older exports just fine. 

Super User
Super User

@sopatte 

I believe what @v-yuxima-msft is referring to is the PowerApps version of your App.  They can all be different depending on when you last opened and saved.

To see the version, open the Details view (click on the 3 periods next to the App name in the list), then click on the Versions list.  That should show you all the versions of PowerApps that are applied to any particular version of your App.

Not to say that this solves your problem in any way...but, I believe that might help you toward the next clue.

BTW: Current version as of today seems to be 3.19024.16

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Highlighted
sopatte
Level 8

Okay, although it updates to the latest version every time you save. In any case I was having this issue on Wednesday the 27th which from the version history was 3.19024.16 and I tried again Wednesday the 6th with 3.19031.12 and it was still occuring, hence this post. I resaved just now and my version is 3.19031.13...and it's working again.

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

@sopatte Excellent!  Sounds like something wacky was going on with those versions.  Glad it is working now for you!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
sopatte
Level 8

Now on 3.19033.11 and export is broken again.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @RandyHayes ,

Thanks for your post.

Best Regards.

Yumia

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @sopatte ,

If this issue always happen on your App, please conside :

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope this could be helpful.

Best Regards.

Yumia

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,076)