cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew260z1
Level: Powered On

Filter statement missing records in gallery

Hi community,

I'm struggling to see what is causing some records to be filtered out of a gallery based on this filter:

I have a compound IF statement depending on if the user is searching on each combobox selected item, if I remove the OBNumbersearch from the statement I will see all the items but as soon as I put it back into the statement it drops some rows and I can't tell what type of data it is removing either.. so if the OBNumberSearch.Text is blank and nothing is selected I get 424 items, but the total is 487. 

SortByColumns(Filter('Tracking List',(OBNumberSearch.Text in 'OB NUMBER'),If(FromTerm,ComboBox_From.Selected.Title in FROM,true) && If(ToTerm,ComboBox_To.Selected.Title in TO,true) && If(SegTerm,ComboBox_Segment.Selected.Title in SEGMENT,true) && If(StatusTerm,Dropdown_Status.Selected.Value in 'Freight Status',true)),"Date_x0020_of_x0020_Request_x002",Descending)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Andrew260z1

Re: Filter statement missing records in gallery

I have found the issue, any OBNumber that is blank is being filtered out. 

In this scenario all items will have OBNumbers so that is going to be rectified when the application launches

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @Andrew260z1 

Are you getting any warning for delegation? What is the data source that is been used in this case?

Can you try to update a setting:
App Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Data Row for Non-Delegable queries -> 2000. 
This is set to 500 by default.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Highlighted
Andrew260z1

unfortuantlely its not that reason, I've already set the row limit to 2000 and the item count is correct if I remove the OBNumberText search. I think it might be finding a blank OBNumber or something?

Andrew260z1

I have found the issue, any OBNumber that is blank is being filtered out. 

In this scenario all items will have OBNumbers so that is going to be rectified when the application launches

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,491)