The gallery's data source is a SharePoint List. This app will allow my team to filter through servers to modify their patch status. I've set my variables for two of my drop downs withing the OnVisible of my main screen:
There are 3 drop down boxes. The two I'm trying to get working are for patch status, and server classification. I was able to get the patch status filter to work by itself, but when I tried to mirror that logic by adding in the server classification variables to the formulas, I'm not able to get the filtering to work. The patch status dropdown, and filter still works even with the update if statements containing the new classification variables.
I've set within the Items property of the dropdowns for patch status in the following format:
["Anytime,"After Hours", "Critical", "All"]
I follow the same format for the other dropdowns as well. The OnSelect for my filter icon is configured as so: