Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SamEll
Level: Powered On

Filtering gallery by multiple selected items in combobox

Hi all,

I am currently trying to filter my gallery based on data in a SharePoint list. The column I want to filter by is a multiple select choices column. My current code is: 

If(!IsEmpty(ComboBox.SelectedItems),Filter('Sharepoint List',ComboBox.Selected.Value in Topics.Value),'Sharepoint list')

Currently this filters the gallery by SelectedTopic1 and SelectedTopic2 and SelectedTopic1&SelectedTopic 2, but I only want to see results for SelectedTopic1&SelectedTopic2 - is there any way to do this? I've tried ComboBox.SelectedItems / ComboBox.SelectedItems.Value in Topics.Value but I get an error saying "Cannot use Table values in this context"

Thanks in advance for any advice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Filtering gallery by multiple selected items in combobox

Hi @SamEll 

If you want to implement thsi with delegation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44j2VRbdWjk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @SamEll 

If you want to implement thsi with delegation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44j2VRbdWjk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

SamEll

Thank you for this!

PedroPereira

Hello,

I am using your method and grouping all the items. However if I want to reset the combobox the Gallery«s items just disappear and then I need to select any of the combobox choices and then unselected it/them to make the Gallery display all values. Do you have any idea why this happens?

To unselect the values from the combobox should be the same effect as the function of reset the combobox, however with this method it has different outputs and I still haven't figured out why.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pedro Pereira

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,653)