Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jzcase
Level 8

Flows disappeared from PowerApps list - Yes They Are In The Same Environment

UPDATE: See EDIT below this post.

See attachments.

I've built a couple of apps that work with several flows and they have been working fine in production for months.

The apps and the flows are in the same environment and the flows all start with the Powerapps Trigger.

So yesterday I set to work on a new flow for one of the apps (by opening an existing Flow and using "Save As" to modify), and not only does that flow not appear in my list, but ALL of my flows are unavailable from the PowerApps Studio.

The Flows that are already associated with buttons show up in the list only when that button is selected. But if I select anything that doesn't already have a Flow attached, I get the "Looks like you haven't created any flows yet," which frankly, makes me rage.

I have another app that does not have this problem. See thisappworks.png below.

The only difference between the two apps are that the one that works primary uses the CDS Connector for its data, while the one that doesn't primarily uses the D365 connector. But that shouldn't make a difference right? Both apps are in the same Environment together with all of the Flows.

UPDATE: I "fixed" the problem by exporting and re-importing the app. The duplicate app does not have the problem and I am again able to see the flows I have created. This is "good" I suppose but does anybody know what happened?

Unfortunately, importing the app to Update the original app failed to fix it, so I will have to re-share the new app to the users.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-siky-msft
Level 10

Re: Flows disappeared from PowerApps list - Yes They Are In The Same Environment

Hi @jzcase ,

Oh, that's true. There is a limitation that Canvas app triggered flows are not available in solutions.

For more limitations about solution, Please check this article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/use-solution-explorer#known-lim... 

Best regards,

Sik

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-siky-msft
Level 10

Re: Flows disappeared from PowerApps list - Yes They Are In The Same Environment

Hi @jzcase ,

Have your solved your problem?

I am not sure if this is a bug, because I can't reproduce your issue on my side. If this issue is confirmed by me, I will submit it to PowerApps Team.

Best regards,

Sik

jzcase
Level 8

I suspect it may have happened as a result of moving my canvas app into a Solution. The canvas apps that I did not move into a solution did not have the problem.

v-siky-msft
Level 10

Hi @jzcase ,

Oh, that's true. There is a limitation that Canvas app triggered flows are not available in solutions.

For more limitations about solution, Please check this article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/use-solution-explorer#known-lim... 

Best regards,

Sik

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,621)