cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yobeekster
Level: Powered On

Formatting Dates in Gallery, Detail and Edit screen.

Good day,

There is a tremendous amount of information and tutorials on date formats, but I unfortunately have found nothing that directly answers some simple formatting questions. I need specific step-by-step help on this, to which I would gladly pay for. 

I would like to:

1. To show the long date on Gallery, Detail, and Edit screen for one app. Currently shows 1/28/2019, no matter what I do.

2. To show the long date with time on Gallery, Detail, and Edit screen on another app. Currently shows 1/28/2019, no matter what I do.

Please and kindly don't refer me to a tutorial or anything unless it shows exactly in detail what needs to be done. I have enough time researching this, but have struck out.  People have pointed me to tutorials, but they are simply not clear enough. 

What I will end up probably doing is a video after finding out how this done and then posting it for everyone, simply because it has been such an issue for me. 

I created my apps from Excel. 

To be honest, I do believe that this should be quite easy to do the way that it is presented in other tutorials and videos, but everything I try doesn't at all change the date. Something simple is clearly wrong, and would like some guidance on this please. Thank you! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,119)