cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srubio24
Level: Powered On

Forms and Galleries are resetting after Patch, SubmitForm

After the update to version PowerApps 3.18114.25, my forms/galleries are resetting after the first patch/submitform.

The datacard values are set to reset: false.

For fields in galleries, the patch to the first list goes through with the updated text but the second list is patched in with the default value for that field of the gallery.

Any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Forms and Galleries are resetting after Patch, SubmitForm

Hi @srubio24,

We will discuss your issue separately.

Firstly, about the SubmitForm function. After you submit the form, will the app navigate to another screen or stay with the same screen? You could check about this in the OnSuccess property of the Form control. By resetting in this part, did you mean that the Form control would show the record that just submitted with newly updated data?

Secondly, about the Patch, I guess that you are use a button control to patch the record from within the screen that holds the Gallery control. If so, did you mean that after selecting the button, the Gallery control would refresh the data and show with the newest version? 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @srubio24,

We will discuss your issue separately.

Firstly, about the SubmitForm function. After you submit the form, will the app navigate to another screen or stay with the same screen? You could check about this in the OnSuccess property of the Form control. By resetting in this part, did you mean that the Form control would show the record that just submitted with newly updated data?

Secondly, about the Patch, I guess that you are use a button control to patch the record from within the screen that holds the Gallery control. If so, did you mean that after selecting the button, the Gallery control would refresh the data and show with the newest version? 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Marcelo_br

Hello @v-monli-msft,

I'm going through the issue you described in the second part of your post but I can't find a way around it.

(I have a gallery reading filtered data and after I patch the records sucessfuly through a button on select function, the gallery resets itselft and displays data from record 1 and no longer the filtered data.)

Is there a solution for this ?

srubio24

This seems to have come back as soon as version 3.19012.19 came out 2 hours ago. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 235 members 5,055 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: