cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rodrigo1
Level: Powered On

Functions are not working by itself

Hello,

There is a some problem with my functions, because independent the option that i selected, ever the second distinct is not working, maybe the function is memorizing my frist option. Below, we can see the exemple and my first option selected was "Equipamentos", because that we can see just a "Reclamação Equip.", the answer of database.

If i select the "Químicos" em my first screen, in the second screen must show two option: "Kit Reagentes" and "Reclamação Químicos", but i can see just "Reclamação Equip.", if i actualize the function, the sistem load and if i selected "Químmicos" first, i will see the two option: "Kit Reagentes" and "Reclamação Químicos", but if i back to first screen and select other option, i will show the Químicos results..

1.png

First Screean Function: Distinct(TabelaFormulário,Primeira_x0020_Página)

Second Screen Function:  Distinct(Filter(TabelaFormulário, Primeira_x0020_Página = Gallery1_7.Selected.Result),Segunda_x0020_Página)

Maybe it is similar a "Manual Calculator", i dont know if there is the option in powerapps, but it have been working for 2 months with this sisten and then yesterday it didnt work more, maybe i selected a option to change the automatic calculator to manual calculator..

Actually, i need to actualize all the time my databases to show some information in my powerapps..

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Functions are not working by itself

Hi @Rodrigo1 ,

Do you mean that the Distinct function could not work any more within your app?

I could not find any syntax error with the formulas that you provided. Based on the issue that you mentioned, I think this issue is related to the PowerApps version 3.19052.19. The user @pr0g has faced similar issue with you, please check the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-bug-has-occurred-since-the-last-version-of-...

There are some known issues (e.g. Gallery.Selected could not work, CountRows(Gallery.AllItems) could not work, ... etc ) with the PowerApps version 3.19052.19. Now PowerApps has released a new version -- 3.19052.20, these issues occurred in version 3.19052.19 has been fixed.

On your side, please consider re-create a new app based on the latest version PowerApps, then try your formula again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Rodrigo1 , 

Please refer to the attached screenshot and modify the Screen2 Gallery Items. 
MicrosoftTeams-image (24).png

Query: Distinct(Filter(TabelaFormulário,'Primeira Página'= Gallery1.Selected.Result),'Segunda Página')
Hope this Helps. 

Thanks, 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Rodrigo1

Hi @yashag2255 ,

It's the same function that was in second screen, but i cant choose the "'Primeira Página'", for me showed just  "Primeira_x0020_Página", i think that _x0020_ is the code of space..

When i created other APP, the sistem working perfectly but in this APP, i dont know why, my functions are not working..

The distinct function is a simple exemple, but there are other functions that i need to do all the time the refresh in my databases to show somethings..

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Rodrigo1 ,

Do you mean that the Distinct function could not work any more within your app?

I could not find any syntax error with the formulas that you provided. Based on the issue that you mentioned, I think this issue is related to the PowerApps version 3.19052.19. The user @pr0g has faced similar issue with you, please check the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-bug-has-occurred-since-the-last-version-of-...

There are some known issues (e.g. Gallery.Selected could not work, CountRows(Gallery.AllItems) could not work, ... etc ) with the PowerApps version 3.19052.19. Now PowerApps has released a new version -- 3.19052.20, these issues occurred in version 3.19052.19 has been fixed.

On your side, please consider re-create a new app based on the latest version PowerApps, then try your formula again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Rodrigo1

Hello @v-xida-msft ,

That was the problem! Thank you so much for your help, I got to fix the problem!!

Regards,

Rodrigo Honorio

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (7,065)