cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MaxDonen
Level: Powered On

Galleries: outlines around items

Please see the attached. I have a horizontal gallery in a vertically scrolling canvas. When building the app, I'd like to be able to freely scroll up and down to access/edit items. But the dotted line prevents the gallery from extending >885 pixels!

The actual gallery height is far taller, to accomodate the desired amount of items (7800 pixels within a canvas height, for this individual page, of 8000, to accomodate the gallery)

This means I can't drag and drop labels to desired positions. As a workaround, I'm specifying their Y value instead in the sidebar but this is incredibly time consuming. Is there a way to remove/edit the dotted line? It has no identifier on the left hand dropdown sidebar (clicking 'gallery8', the default gallery name, simply highlights this bar, so it's not an individual asset whose properties I can specify).

I have also tried altering the height value of this item, but it keeps reverting back to 885 pixels.

Can anyone assist?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Galleries: outlines around items

Hi @MaxDonen ,

By "vertically scrolling canvas", did you mean that you added the screen using this option?

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MaxDonen
Level: Powered On

Re: Galleries: outlines around items

@v-monli-msft yes-that's correct.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,830)