Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
farhandsome
Level: Powered On

Gallery Grouping Issue

Hi all,

I'm currently struggling with an issue that I'm not sure how to go about. I currently am using a filtered PowerApps gallery to display groups of data that is aggregated by two columns: the Sales Order Number (ex. 60XXXXXX) and the Line Number (1000-99000). This is further filtered by only showing today's records. It works fine for some days but other days, the grouping is a little off. I have attached a picture here from today's gallery showing. 

PowerApps Grouping Error.PNG

In the picture, the first column is the sales order #, the second being the line no., and the fourth column is the count of rows in those groups. As you can see the first record in the gallery contains 9 rows while the last record is a single row. However, the sales and line number appear to be identical. It should be displaying as one record of 10.

Could this be a syntax issue? Both sales and line number are manually entered in a different app by the production associate (the data type is  strings, not numbers if that makes a difference) I would love some help on this matter or proper procedure in order to prevent it from happening in the future.

Thanks, 

Rob

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Gallery Grouping Issue

Hi @farhandsome ,

Can you please provide the related formulas?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,265)