cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
23Steve32
Level: Powered On

Gallery lookup

Hi all, I have a gallery which shows months and number of days worked. I am attempting to lookup the days worked column from a table called 'Forecast' to see if a record exists for a given month, in which case the existing value should be used, else 0 (ready for patching). Unfortunately, only the first value of the Days worked column is retrieved (the lookup does correctly only return this value for the months in which the record exists.) I should add, the data source of the gallery is a different table just containing the list of months. Does anyone know how I can return the correct 'Days worked' values?

Thanks in advance. 

Screenshot.jpgScreenshot1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
23Steve32
Level: Powered On

Re: Gallery lookup

I fixed the issue by changing in to = and removing the Forecast. at the beginning of each column name

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
23Steve32
Level: Powered On

Re: Gallery lookup

I fixed the issue by changing in to = and removing the Forecast. at the beginning of each column name

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 86 members 4,962 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: