cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newuser1
Level: Powered On

Gallery's

Hey guys, 

I am attempting to filter a very large table of parts with multple columns of data asciated with each part, in order to do this I am trying to use a single text input, multple combo boxes and multiple check boxes and return all records that match all the non-blank / empty controls. 

this is the code I have so far but i haven't been able to sucessfully incorperate the search / checkboxes into the filtering process. 

If(
    !IsBlank(vendorDropDown.SearchText) && !IsBlank(materialDropDown.SearchText),
    Filter(
        PartVar,
        PartManufacturer in vendorDropDown.SearchText,
        Material in materialDropDown.SearchText, PartNote in searchInput.Text 
    ),
    IsBlank(vendorDropDown.Selected) && IsBlank(materialDropDown.Selected) && IsBlank(searchInput.Text),
    PartVar,
    Filter(
        PartVar,
        (PartManufacturer in vendorDropDown.SearchText) || (Material in materialDropDown.SearchText) || (PartNote in searchInput.Text) 
    )
)

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: Gallery's

Hi @newuser1 

Please identify your datasource.  For example, Excel table, Sharepoint list or Sql table?

newuser1

@Drrickryp 

Excel Table via onedrive 

Super User
Super User

Hi @newuser1 

I'm a bit confused about what exactly you are doing with the CheckBoxes.  Could you attach an image of your Gallery screen please.

newuser1

@Drrickryp 

They are to allow the user to quickly filter the parts by a phrase that may or may not be present in some of the text associated with the parts. Basically, they search for specific text with in a description. 

Part catalog.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,888)