cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ales-savli
Level: Powered On

Gallery select item inside a card not working

If I put a custom text gallery inside a card, item is not selected if I put a button on it.

If I have a blank screen and I put the gallery control on the screen everything works fine.

3 REPLIES 3
ales-savli

Re: Gallery select item inside a card not working

If I was not clear enough...I added a button on the GalleryX item and that button redirects to EditForm. If I check GalleryX.SelectedItem on EditForm it is set to null.

When using GalleryX on blank screen it works OK.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi ales,

After I put a custom text gallery inside a card, actually only the item in the first card cannot show correctly, it will show blank value. But the rest cards are showing the item correctly:
Capture.PNG

Also, I do not quite understand what you mean by " item is not selected if I put a button on it.", would you please upload a screenshot of this?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ales-savli

Thank you for your reply. I attached an image displaying my problems. So...in the first example I add Text Gallery to the "Card" control (I selected the first template for the screen...see second image) in the second example I add it to the empty screen. In the first example "Gallery2.Selected" is not getting selected, in the second example "Gallery3.Selected" is set correctly.

www.SlikoMat.com

This is selected for the screen option (unlimited slide option) where Gallery selection is not working.

www.SlikoMat.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,145)