Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
beniwal
Level: Powered On

Gallery times limit

Hi,

I can see only 100 items in my gallery at first, if I scroll down till the bottom then next 100 item loads in the gallery.

Can we increase this limit?

I am trying to implement a broadcast email, where I can select multiple people from the gallery by using a select all checkbox . But it gives me only 100 records.

Thanks,

Mohit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
K-A-R-L
Level 10

Re: Gallery times limit

Hi @beniwal ,

Have you already tested it with @Jeff_Thorpe's idea?

On your gallery is it an O365 connector or just a list?

If yes, can you please try collecting first then add the collection on the gallery Items().

e.g on the Screen.OnVisible Property add this:

ClearCollect(Office365UsersList, Office365Users.SearchUser({searchTerm:"", top:999})) - This will filter the top 999 items on Office365

or if its a List"
FirstN(DateSourcs,500)

Best of luck.

Thanks,
K-A-R-L

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

I am not aware of a way to get around that limit but there might be another approach to solving your issue. Instead of having a "Select All" checkbox you could have a "Send to All" checkbox. Then if the "Send to All" is checked you could have your formula use the same data source as the the gallery instead of the gallery.AllItems which will only have the first 100 unless you have scrolled to the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
K-A-R-L
Level 10

Hi @beniwal ,

Have you already tested it with @Jeff_Thorpe's idea?

On your gallery is it an O365 connector or just a list?

If yes, can you please try collecting first then add the collection on the gallery Items().

e.g on the Screen.OnVisible Property add this:

ClearCollect(Office365UsersList, Office365Users.SearchUser({searchTerm:"", top:999})) - This will filter the top 999 items on Office365

or if its a List"
FirstN(DateSourcs,500)

Best of luck.

Thanks,
K-A-R-L

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,724)